About the Event
2019 Trick or Tri - 10.26.19 - will be the 5th anniversary of the founding of the race. New for 2019 includes:
- INDIVIDUALIZE YOUR RACE. There are 16 race options this year including up to 6 options at each distance. Choice is a good thing!
- Sprint - Sprint, Sprint Relay, Sprint SwimBike, Sprint SwimRun, Sprint Swim & 5K Zombie Run
- Olympic - Olympic, Olympic Relay, Olympic SwimBike, Olympic SwimRun, Olympic Swim & 10K Zombie Run
- 70.3 Mile - 70.3 Mile, Long Course SwimBike, Long Course SwimRun & Long Course Swim
- NO USAT FEES. In our continuing mission to make the sport of triathlon more affordable and accessible we have absorbed all insurance costs into our race fee. I discussed this on a recent Babbittville Podcast.
- 22ANDUNDER PROGRAM. As a significant sign of our commitment to grow the sport of triathlon we are pleased offer youth ages 22 and under 50% off the current published rate. Discount Code: 22ANDUNDER. This is exclusively for youth ages 22 and under.
- Safe, closed bike course
- Humane, rolling swim
- Flat & fast run around lake - 1/2 on pavement & 1/2 on packed dirt
- 6 professionally coached monthly 3 hour training clinics (May-Oct)
- Fantastic bling - shirt and medal
- Free professional race photos
- "Tri-cation" Friday Night Camping